Perfect Party Favors Made Easy
You Will Need:6 small pails or pots
6 flower plants
- Cut the large potato in half and carve a stamp pattern into the potato with knife. Please use parental supervision for this step.
- Pour a small pile of the acrylic pain into a plate or saucer.
- Dip the potato into the paint and cover the surface of the stamp.
- Stamp your design around the small pots or pails.
- For extra decorating, use different paint colors or add a hint of glitter for extra sparkle.
- Wait for the paint to dry completely.
- Pour the soil into the pots and plant one flower plant in each.
- Cut out name tags from construction paper & address to your party guest.