Potted Pansies for Mom
You Will Need:3 Pansie flower plants
1 Medium-sized pail or bucket
24" piece of raffa or ribbon
Small tag or piece of paper
This Potted Pansie, or any flower of your choice, project is a perfect gift for your Mother or Grandmother's while adding a personal touch of your love!
- 1. Put a layer of small rocks in the bottom of the metal pail for drainage.
- 2. Fill with potting soil.
- 3. Make small tag that says "To Mom" and fold it around mini gardening tool. Glue in place.
- 4. Tie a piece of raffia or ribbon around the bucket. Glue in place.
- 5. Sow pansie flowers 2" deep in soil. Water.
- 6. Place in sunny location and water regularly until ready to give as a gift!